Friday, February 13, 2009

Destructive stage

Brian has reached the destructive stage. He is always breaking and destroying random stuff for no good reason. We can't figure it out. Tony says it's just a boy thing and he'll grow out of it. He remembers going through it too. Fun with boys. I'll never understand them. Austin is back to napping every day. He just needs a nap or around 4 he becomes impossible. I don't care what the doctors say, red-heads do have a hot temper. When I told the kids doctor that he has a red headed temper she got upset and said that the color of hair has nothing to do with temperament. It was then that I realized that she dyes her hair and that it is really red.

1 comment:

  1. What are you talking about all redheads have a hot temper that is so not true grrrrr. J/K LOL you are probably right, what can I say...

    ReplyDelete