Thursday, January 22, 2009

paint

Right before I got pregnant with Sierra I started painting my walls. I got done with the first coat downstairs then got pregnant and never finished. I figured I'd start back into it after she was born. Well she's now 18 months and I have yet to start it again. I'm wanting to paint my room now but need to finish the huge project I had started before. This would be easy to finish if I didn't have 3 little "helpers" wanting to play in the paint. I'm thinking I'm going to have to have Tony take them somewhere for the day while I just get it done. Has anyone else tried to paint their house with three little kids running wild? Any advise?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just found your blog! And yes...painting must either be done at night or while a responsible adult removes the children from the premises! You could also pay a babysitter to keep them in another part of the house, or swap with a friend...bottom line: kids and paint don't mix. Tyler once spilled a gallon of paint down my carpeted stairs, and that was the end of kids and paint for me!

    ReplyDelete