skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Forever Living
So my mom talked me into signing up to get these aloe products. I started using them again. My mom used them all the time when we were growing up but had stopped when we moved. Well she started back into it and I signed up too. They are wonderful products that I really believe work so I signed up and now can get them at a discount. I don't really feel like getting into selling them necessarily but I could if we needed me to make some money at some point. I used the liquid soap on Sierra's hair today. She's had severe cradle cap since she was tiny and we've been using T-gel on it but it stinks really bad. So I got the aloe soap and it totally worked! I was so happy her hair won't stink like medicine anymore! I've been using the diet plan and I've lost a few inches. I'd been on a plateau for a while trying everything but nothing was working so I'm excited about that. Oh and I scraped my thumb and it was looking pretty bad. I put the aloe jelly on it and over night it looks so much better. I used the heat lotion on my back after hurting it and it totally has been helping it. I'm so excited to have these great products in my home again.
No comments:
Post a Comment