I'm going on week three and still on cruches. They told me that this time would take a bit longer to heal. I had no idea it would be this bad though. My leg still feels so weak. Every day seems to be a slight improvement though. I'm so glad that Kris was able to come help me! I never could have done this without help! I've been able to concentrate on healing and my excercises and I know that the kids are well cared for and my house is being cleaned. Kris has been spoiling us with very yummy food too. As crazy as it has been with all the kids they are such a joy to watch play together (when they aren't fighting over toys that is). The girls are having so much fun together. They will miss each other when Kris has to take them home. The boys are having a blast too. Austin and Anthony are getting so close. It's so good for the kids to get to know their cousins. With Kris living in Wyoming they don't get to see each other very often. This has been so good for them. I owe you huge little sis! You're wonderful!
awww shucks, no problem! :)
ReplyDelete