Kris came to help me with my knee surgery and said she could stay 2-3 weeks. Five weeks later she's looking for a job and is planning to move here! We're so excited! Her husband is going back to school and she can't be in Wyoming with no one to watch the kids so she can work. There's no reason for them to stay there if he's going to stop working there so they are coming home. It's been so nice having her around and I'm so excited that she won't be leaving us and going back to Wyoming. I'm also excited that Sierra will be able to grow up with her cousin Keira around so they can be close friends. I've worried that she would have a hard time being the only girl in the family. We're so happy to be getting them back.
No comments:
Post a Comment