Tuesday, April 7, 2009

well it's done

Sierra is potty trained! That was too easy! She still has some accidents but she knows when to tell us and keeps clean most of the day. I don't know if it's because she's a girl and it's true that they are easier or if it's the 3 day training program but what a difference from the boys!

On another note though, I went to the doctor because my knee had been bothering me and after an MRI and seeing a specialist it turns out I need surgery. They told me that a piece of my cartilage has riped off and is floating around causing problems. Also they noticed that my knee cap is stuck tipped a little and rubbing on the bones and causing an increase in the arthritis I already have. There's always something.

2 comments:

  1. bitter sweet news this last week. Sierra is doing great and she'll get it, just keep at it! Sorry about the knee, once I get insurance I have to get mine checked out too, I'm almost scared to find out, I just got done paying of medical bills...sigh... such is life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trina, This is Carly Red, from the quatama ward. We're fairly new to this ward, so you may not even recognize my name, but i found your blog through the quatama sisters list. That is awesome about your daughter! Our son Emmett is 2 1/2 and is far from being in underwear. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete