Tuesday, March 24, 2009

hoping for the best

Potty training boys didn't go over very well. We struggled for years to get the two boys both trained. It was quite a nightmare. Then we had Sierra. We hoped that having a girl would be easier. People said they were easier. Well I was getting ready to start in a couple months. I started telling her about potties and what they are for and all that but not really putting her on it to try or anything just getting the idea in her head. Well she started asking to go. So I started just having her sit on it just if she asked not thinking anything would happen. Well she's been asking more and more and now she's actually going in it when she asks to go. She still has dirty diapers and we are still not officially training her yet but she's doing the training on her own. I don't want to get my hopes up after two terrible times with the boys but I am hoping this continues and she is as easy as it seems she will be. What a pleasant ending to the potty training years.

No comments:

Post a Comment