I haven't been posting as much as I should. Here's what we've been doing though.
We got back from our trip and Tony finished his second to last class.
My cat went to the vet and they put her on a special diet of wet kitten food and pain pills. They said her teeth are really bad and she's not eating enough. She had lost too much weight. Pour kitty. They told me there's nothing they are willing to do because of her age. Surgery is too risky.
After that little drama Tony's dad came to visit. We had a blast with him here. We played bocce a couple times which the boys totally loved! We tried five guys burgers for the first time. That was really yummy! We went to the ball park and played a little baseball. Until it got too hot and the boys couldn't take it any more. Sierra warmed up to Poppy so fast! We were very surprised. She hasn't seen him since she was a tiny little baby. We'd shown her pictures but that's it. But within 30 min. She was talking to him and going over to him. She's never warmed up to someone that fast. Within the hour till we went to dinner she was in love with her Poppy!
I'm starting piano lessons tomorrow. I'm excited! It's something I've always wanted to learn. We'll see how fast I can learn it. I'm terrible at memorizing things. I've tried in the past to learn to read music with no success. I'll give it a go again though.
Tony is starting his last class for his Masters degree in a couple weeks and then we are celebrating his graduation and our ten year anniversary together with a trip to Florida and Disney World! I'm so excited! We are starting to plan it and the more we look into it the more excited we are getting.
Christmas 2015
10 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment